Wednesday, December 19, 2007

NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey everyone!!! Great news!!!
I am SO honored and SO thrilled to announce that this month I have signed with the prestigious Piedmont Talent booking agency for worldwide representation AND that I have been nominated for a Blues Music Award for "Best New Artist"!!!

You can go to http://blues.org/bluesmusicawards/nominees.php4 to vote for me!!!

Visit http://www.piedmonttalent.com to check out my new agency!!! :)

What a year it's been! I'm a lucky, lucky girl!

I never expected ANY of this to happen less than a year after releasing my debut CD!

How wonderful this has been!

I want to thank ALL of you who have supported me through all of this. I could not have accomplished what I have without your support.

I solemnly swear that I will be posting much more often...

For now, here is a silly photo of a pair of quite painful shoes that a fan in Virginia insisted on shooting of photo of!!



Happy holidays to you all and a very, very merry new year!

xoxo
Gina

No comments: