Monday, August 20, 2007

Today/Hair Catching on Fire

Today I began recording demos for my next record.
I'm super excited about it, slightly nervous, but very VERY anxious to get it out there.

and...

10 days 'til I'm in heaven!!
On Sept. 1st I'm going to the most beautiful country in the world to visit family in southern Italy and Milano. I have a ton of family over there, including aunts and cousins. The last time I was in my dad's hometown (in southern Italy), all my relatives through a huge surprise 16th birthday party for me at a restaurant in the town

Here's a funny story...(well at least to me it's comical)

As I was leaning my head over to blow out the candles on the cake, much to everyone's horror, my hair caught on fire!! I was able to quickly brush the fire out with my hands, but considering all the hair product I had in, I'm surprised I didn't go up in flames!! That's a birthday I'll never forget...and someone got the whole thing on tape!!!

I'll also be very excited to get back from Italy because, starting this fall, I have so many things planned. There are multitudinous things I want and need to do and accomplish...it's overwhelming at times but things are happening, so I can only be grateful!!

Buona notte :)

G

No comments: