Wednesday, June 1, 2011

"The Road" in 10 minutes

Back on the road!!
Route 81 North.
Bound for Rochester, NY.
We already got pulled over.
Cop let us go.
I charmed him.
The air is thick and humid.
Luckily, the van is air-conditioned.
The band is chit-chatting about baby names.
A billboard for Pet Supplies Plus just past me to my left.
There's a big cloud in the sky that looks like Mickey Mouse.
Exit 194 is offering some "crunchy, spicy, melty food".
We are still 4 hours away from Rochester.
I just saw a bird.
Scot brought along an aged banana.
He just ate it.
My hair is up.
Tom is wearing flannel.
I'm admiring my pedicure.
We aren't listening to music.
Just the sweet sounds of Tom eating something loudly.
Dave is probably thinking about studio gear.
I'm thinking about what I should wear to the festival in Toronto.
Just saw another bird.
The sun gives off a lot of light sometimes.
Look! There goes another bird.
Dave just saw one too.
So many birds.





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Weldfish said...

I love the scenery in that area. Hope your gigs coming up are fantastic for you.