Thursday, April 21, 2011

Inspired

Over the past two days the city of New York has inspired me immensely.

Wrote half of a song tonight inspired by water in the city. Will finish that one tomorrow. I think it's pretty catchy! Time will determine it's fate ;) ;)

Well too late in the night now to give you a play-by-play of all that happened today.

Tomorrow I'll fill you in on all the juicy details of what Manhattan had brought to my life
over the past two days since I last blogged.

In the meantime, check out these precious, and I'm assuming edible, cupcake creatures that I spotted in Chelsea Market today:




I do believe they are just TOO cute and TOO sweet to eat. Imagine being so cruel to take a bite off one of their adorable, innocent little smiles!!

Smile everyone. And be inspired.

G

No comments: