Thursday, April 28, 2011

NYC

Only a few days left in NYC.

I'm gonna miss the quietness of walking back to my apartment late at night when not too many other people are around.

I'm gonna miss the sounds of trash trucks coming through my opened bedroom window, which let's in the coolest and sweetest of breezes at night.

I'm gonna miss the crepes.

I'm gonna miss walking aimlessly around the island and building some serious buns of steel.

I'm gonna miss my careless life here.

I'm gonna miss the exhilarating people-watching.

I'm gonna miss the energy and great ambition of the city.

I'm gonna miss my drunk neighbors who argue relentlessly one floor up.

I'm gonna miss the kind, rude, impatient, generous, pissed off, too-busy-for-me, good people of NYC.

I'm gonna miss NYC



No comments: